- Anyone who holds themselves out as a practitioner in private practice must have appropriate insurance in place as a condition of advertising their services on our website.
- Clients should check with any potential therapist as to their qualifications to practice, their professional registrations and their primary regulatory organisation.
- Individual practitioners will be able to confirm their confidentiality policy.
- In the case of trainees, confidentiality will be preserved, save that the work with the trainee may be the subject of anonymised discussion with the supervisor.
- The Site is not a party to any therapeutic services provided by Site members or Site trainees and does not accept any responsibility or liability for those services.
- The Site plays a role in responding to complaints – please see here for more information
This does not affect your statutory rights.