We are pleased to announce a series of talks and films on Zoom exploring what it means to be In Relation with each other. The programme starts on Saturday 19 June and runs for seven weeks on either Wednesday nights or Saturday afternoons.
• Week one: Saturday 19 June, 2-4pm
Laura Chernaik: Having something, having nothing, and standing in relation
• Week two: Saturday 26 June, 2-4pm
Angela Kreeger: In conversation
• Week three: Wednesday 30 June, 6.30-8.30pm
Nick Blackburn: The bomb that will bring us together – on psychoanalytic writing
• Week four: Saturday 10 July, 2-4pm
Shalini Masih: Under the banyan tree – psychoanalytic engagement with an indigenous healing site
• Week five: Wednesday 14 July, 6.30-8.30pm
Jane Haynes and Jutta Laing: In conversation. The breath of life – celebrating our mortality
• Week six: Wednesday 21 July, 6.30-8.30pm
Niya B: Ekdysis. Film and talk
• Week seven: Wednesday 28 July, 6.30-8.30pm
Luisa Pretolani Bloom: They’re looking at you … LOOK BACK! Film and talk
Tickets can be bought individually (£10-20) or as a package (£60-120). Discounts are on offer for Site members and trainees, and members of the international community. Selected sessions will be available as recordings.